Were You Harassed Or Discriminated Against Because Of Your Gender?
For four decades, the attorneys at Randolph M. James, P.C., have been on the vanguard of clients’ rights protection in North Carolina courts. As aggressive litigators pursuing gender discrimination and sexual harassment claims, we are your first line of defense when your employer fails to protect you in the workplace. Whether you face mistreatment at work because of your sex or retaliation for reporting gender discrimination, our skilled attorneys aggressively fight for your rights.
About Gender Discrimination And Sexual Harassment Laws
Federal and North Carolina employment law does not allow discrimination in the workplace based on gender, religion or age. If an employer implements rules unevenly and it is not justified by business necessity, discrimination is likely. Discrimination based on gender can take many forms in the workplace, such as:
- Offensive comments
- Exclusions from certain employment
- Denial of promotion or advancement
- Refusal to hire
- Denial of equal compensation or benefits
- Unfair assumptions based on gender
- Unlawful termination
- Harassing language
- Unwanted sexual touching
- Sexually explicit jokes
- General mistreatment
If you suspect that you have been subject to discrimination based on your gender, our skilled North Carolina employment law attorneys can clarify your rights and help you fight for what you deserve.
A Reputation For Success In State And Federal Courts
At Randolph M. James, P.C., our gender discrimination attorneys focus on protecting your rights and obtaining the compensation you deserve in court. Our lawyers have premium trial experience, with a proven track record of success in the North Carolina courts. Some of the specific benefits of hiring a fierce trial court lawyer include:
- Trial experience – With four decades of court experience, our litigators have tried more than 150 jury cases to protect clients’ rights.
- Passionate advocacy – We are thoroughly committed to your cause. We are especially empathetic to discrimination issues. Our compassion fuels our energy to advocate on your behalf.
- Accessibility – We are deeply aware of how important your case is to you. Although we litigate hundreds of cases, we know your case is the one that matters to you.
Contact Gender Discrimination Lawyers Who Fight For Your Rights Throughout North Carolina
To discuss your experience with discrimination, speak with a gender discrimination lawyer at Randolph M. James, P.C.. Call us at 336-794-6194 or contact us online. Both our Winston-Salem and Oak Island offices offer convenient free parking.