Winston-Salem and Brunswick County Employment Lawyers Work Tirelessly on Your Behalf
Lawyers dedicated to solving your legal problems
At Randolph M. James, P.C., we are committed to resolving your employment law issues efficiently. Whether you have been harassed or discriminated against based on your gender, age or religion, our Winston-Salem employment lawyers are here to assert your rights in court. If you suspect that your employer has mistreated you or been unlawfully unfair to you, you owe it to yourself to confidently seek the justice to which the law entitles you. The attorneys at our North Carolina employment rights firm are eminently skilled in a variety of legal practice areas related to the workplace. Our lawyers also handle professional malpractice claims, including legal and clergy malpractice.
With more than 31 years of experience as successful trial litigators in North Carolina courts, the attorneys at Randolph M. James bring their deep experience and no-nonsense approach to bring your case to a swift and effective conclusion. Learn more about each of the attorneys at our Brunswick and Winston-Salem employment law firm:
Results-oriented employment law attorneys protecting North Carolina clients’ rights for more than 30 years
For a consultation on your employment-related issue, call us at 336-448-3266 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We have offices serving New Hanover and Brunswick Counties for your convenience. Both locations offer free parking.
Attorney Randolph M. James has earned his sterling reputation as an employment law litigator by addressing the root of clients’ legal problems, crafting creative solutions and refusing to back down, no matter how complex or impossible a case might seem. Mr. James has no fear of treading new legal ground for his clients. He has pioneered litigation on issues of first impression before the North Carolina Supreme Court and the Federal Circuit Courts of the Fourth and Fifth Circuit, working to establish important case law that benefits his clients — and all North Carolinians.
- North Carolina, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of North Carolina, 1985
- State courts in North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth and Fifth Circuits, 1991
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, 1981
- B.A., Environmental Design in Architecture, with honors, North Carolina State University, 1976
- Superior Court Mediator
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- International Air & Transportation Safety Bar Association
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (Approved Attorney Panel)
- Former member, North Carolina State Bar Committee on Personal Injury Trial Law Specialization, 1994 – 1997
Community involvement and interests
- Airlift Hope of America pilot
- Angel Flight pilot
- Private pilot for 36 years, instrument rated
Jocelyne Riehl is originally from Ohio and graduated from the University of Mount Union in Alliance Ohio with a Bachelor of the Arts in Criminal Justice and French. Ms. Riehl moved to North Carolina to attend law school and graduated from Elon University School of Law in Greensboro, North Carolina. While at Elon, Ms. Riehl was involved with Moot Court, Mock Trial, and the Women’s Law Association. Ms. Riehl worked for Mr. Randolph James during her third year of law school, and after passing the July 2016 North Carolina Bar Examination, Ms. Riehl began working full-time with Mr. James practicing civil litigation.
Ms. Riehl is an Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity alumni, a first-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and she currently practices mixed martial arts, including Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- North Carolina, 2016
- B.A., University of Mount Union, Criminal Justice and French
- J.D., Elon University School of Law
- North Carolina Bar Association